VISUAL DISPLAY INSTALLATIONS
Quadrant has completed numerous Visual System Display installations on a variety of both new build Full Flight Simulators and for updates to existing Simulators around the World.
The major tasks associated with these projects involved the following:-
- Design Projector Layouts (Calligraphic, LCoS & LED displays)
- Design & Manufacture of Simulator specific support structures
- Design & Manufacture of Projector specific adjustable mounting frames (WIDE & Non-WIDE)
- Design & Manufacture of Light Exclusion kits
- Removal of legacy visual systems & installation of the replacement Image Generators, Projectors and associated equipment
- Visual system installation, commissioning & testing support
- Approval Authority Certification support
Quadrant has designed, manufactured & installed Visual System hardware to replace a wide range of legacy systems including the SP, SPX, ESIG, Image, Vital 4/7/8, MaxVue & Tropos systems configured with WIDE & Non-WIDE optics respectively.
The Quadrant designed mounting kits are configured for use with various projector models including JVC VS2000/2100/2200/2400 LCoS projectors, Sony Bravia VW60/GH10 LCoS projectors, Christie SIM Matrix & WQ LED projectors & the Barco FL range of Lamp & LED projectors.
The mounting kits have been installed as first fits on new build L-3, CAE, FSI, Sim-Industries & Opinicus Full Flight & Fixed Base Simulators as well as legacy simulators undergoing mid-life updates.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.