MYLAR MIRROR SUPPORT SERVICES
Quadrant is able to provide cost effective sales & support services for the provision & installation of replacement Mylar Mirror skin material on a range of Mirror systems used on civil and military Simulators around the World.
Quadrant’s Mylar support service is performed utilizing OEM equipment and processes supplied under license from L-3 Link Simulation & Training ensuring that the highest quality standards are maintained.
Under this license agreement Quadrant is able to provide Mylar Mirror Support Services for a range of legacy Mirror Systems including RSL/Thomson/Thales WIDE I 150×40 systems, WIDE II 180/210×40 systems & 200×40 systems.
- Removal of existing Mylar material & Preparation of Optics
- Rigging On/Off of Optics system components as required
- Provision of OEM inspected and pre-cut Mylar material
- Provision of OEM special tooling
- Installation of new Mylar material & associated peripherals
- Testing of Mirror vacuum and Depth of Draw setting
- Geometry testing support
- All work performed utilizing OEM licensed procedures