The Quadrant Simulated Automatic Terminal Information System (ATIS) runs on the Quadrant Avionics PC. A sound card installed within the PC provides the synthesized ATIS messages, which are then mixed into the existing Audio system.
The Quadrant ATIS Simulation utilizes a text to speech engine to synthesize the ATIS message broadcast which are configured from an IOS Control Page.
The Quadrant ATIS Simulation provides support for:
- 6 independently audible ATIS message
- Multiple regional accents
- Automatic ATIS message generation when a valid ATIS frequency is tuned
- Manual configuration on individual ATIS Station messages
- ATIS Message content rules, switchable between FAA and ICAO rule sets