Simulation Industry OEM & Operator Support Services
Quadrant provides outsourcing support services to many of the flight simulation industry OEM's & Simulator operators consisting of both engineering & manufacturing assistance on civil and military projects.
Below are some examples of the support services we have rendered.
- Provision of a large team of mechanical and electrical technicians to assist the OEM with a glass cockpit avionics update on several Military C5 Full Flight Simulators located on US bases across the USA
- Provision of mechanical technicians to support OEM new visual system optics installations & mylar mirror re-skins
- Provision of test & commissioning engineers on AOG basis to support Simulator operators in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia
- Provision of mechanical & electrical design, manufacturing & commissioning services to support major Simulator & Visual System OEM's
- Provision of ongoing technical, spares & repairs support for our relocation and update customers as well as new customers
Over many years Quadrant has built a solid working relationship with many of today's major OEM's, Airlines & Simulator Operators and as such we are frequently called upon to provide support. We can provide support & services from our Orlando facility, the customer's facility or a remote site to best suit the project requirements.
Quadrant prides itself on being able to provide rapid response support to customers, whatever the requirement whether it be Simulator AOG situations, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance support, manufacturing or engineering assistance.