It is Quadrant policy to operate to the highest quality standards which means more than having the best product.
We aim to first identify what our customers want including relevant statutory / regulatory requirements and then to produce exactly what is required on time and at a competitive cost.
Fundamental to achieving this is the adoption of continuous Improvement as the management philosophy of Quadrant and as part of a wider commitment to the most important aspects of a Total Quality culture.
- Fully understand and meet customer’s requirements
- Motivate our employees
- Minimize cost by preventing errors and waste
- Focus on doing things right first time
- Identify and eliminate problems
- Implement continuous improvement
In order to achieve these objectives, Quadrant has established and effectively maintains a Quality Assurance Program based upon the requirements of ISO9001:2015.
This Quality standard establishes a framework by which measurable Quality objectives are established and regularly reviewed.
ISO 45001 - 2018
Quadrant is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health to all employees, visitors, contractors, temporary staff and any interested parties who might be affected by company operations.
This is achieved through the Company Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Policy which promotes:
- Improving OH&S performance by the setting of objectives and through reviewing and where appropriate modifying present and future operations to ensure that potential risks to health and safety are minimized.
- Monitoring operations through hazard identification and risk assessment
- Actively pursuing ways to improve Health and Safety performance to ensure continual Improvement
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other standards to which the company subscribes
- Operating in a manner which ensures a safe workplace for employees, visitors and contractors
- Ensuring the active participation of employees through consultation and communication on all OH&S issues